The administrator of your personal data is Gracja Hotel in Gorzów Wielkopolski. Your personal data will be processed for customer service purposes. You have the right to access and correct your data. The provision of data is necessary to properly serve you during your stay in our hotel.
Information clause when collecting personal data in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (from 25 May 2018).
In accordance with Art. 13(1). 1 of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016. I inform you that:
1) the administrator of your personal data is Hotel “Gracja” Józef Kuczynski with its registered seat at ul.Dąbrowskiego 20B, 66-400 Gorzów Wlkp., e-mail: email@example.com;
2) Your personal data will be processed in order to fulfil the registration and legal obligations imposed on the Administrator;
3) Your personal data will be kept for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the data are processed;
4) You have the right to access your data and the right to rectify, erase, restrict processing, the right to data portability, the right to object, the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the legality of the processing performed on the basis of consent before its withdrawal;
5) You have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection if you consider that the processing of personal data concerning you violates the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016;
6) Providing personal data by you is voluntary, however, it is necessary to realize the purposes for which they were collected.
7) Your data will not be made available to external entities except in cases provided for by law.